4. Wire in RELAY SOCKET connecting No. 87 ( at Center) be pull out & at the same time Ignition PIN wire attached in Car Socket be pull out.
5. Here we may need to exchange Metal Clips if both not same.
6. Now Interchange both wires - Our 87 wire connected in Car Socket ( Ignition PIN) & Ignition Pin Wire to Relay Socket in 87 Positon.
7. Attach Relay Socket to Relay now.
8. Wire Connecting 30 in Relay Socket plus Wire Connecting 85 in Relay Socket & our wire connected to Ignition PIN connected in Car Socket be Joint together & Tape.
9. RED Wire in Device Socket be fitted in socket block where direct Current
Inflow from Car Battery connected.
10. BLACK wire of Device Socket be connected to any part of Car Body
( Act as Earthing )
11. BLACK & BLUE ( Top 2 next to Earth Black) wires of Device Socket to be meant for SOS Button. This is visible outside & if pressed than Alarm ring to Cell Numbers attached.
12. ORANGE wire of Device Socket be connected to Air Condition.
13. GREEN wire of Device Socket be connected to Ignition.
( May be connected to our 87 Wire fitted in Car Socket anywhere or in Socket )
14. WHITE wire of Device Socket be connected to 86 of Relay Socket Wire.
15. VIOLET wire connects to Fuel Wire. ( Once system set – request to run Car to
10 -15 Km & than let Fuel Tank be full for system’s better reading.
16. Remaing 2 Wire ( BROWN & YELLOW ) be tapped & of no usage.
17. Relay Socket 85 needs to connect with RED Wire of Device Socket
( To get Electricity - better to connect after Fuse area )
18. Now Tie up Back Device with any suitable Car Inside Block & rest all Wires be Black Taped together (Ensure no naked wire be there ) . Also Relay Socket be knotted together with Car Socket in suitable way.
19. Provision of MIC be there to be fitted below SIM ( a round hole ) . Whenever Registered Mobile dial to inserted SIM than it automatically transmit sound within 5 mtr. Distance .