8. Wire Connecting 30 in Relay Socket plus Wire Connecting 85 in Relay Socket & our wire connected to Ignition PIN connected in Car Socket be Joint together & Tape.
9. RED Wire in Device Socket be fitted in socket block where direct Current Inflow from Car Battery connected.
10. BLACK wire of Device Socket be connected to any part of Car Body ( Act as Earthing )
11. PINK Wire of Device Socket needs to connect to Ignition Key Connector.( May be connected to our 87 Wire fitted in Car Socket anywhere or in Socket )
12. GREY wire of Device Socket be connected to Relay Socket Wire connecting Point 86.
13. Relay Socket 85 needs to connect with RED Wire of Device Socket
( To get Electricity - better to connect after Fuse area )
14. YELLOW Wire to AC-FUEL-DOOR Device Socket be connected to AC Switch.
15. VIOLET Wire to AC-FUEL-DOOR Device Socket be connected to FUEL Meter.
16. BLUE Wire to AC-FUEL-DOOR Device Socket be connected to Door Light Point
17. GREEN Wire to AC-FUEL-DOOR be idle one & tapped.
18. Now Tie up Back Device with any suitable Car Inside Block & rest all Wires be Black Taped together (Ensure no naked wire be there ) . Also Relay Socket be knotted together with Car Socket in suitable way.